Sunday, November 28, 2010

Advent & a free Jesus Advent Book


Tomorrow, friends, is the beginning of Advent. Advent, waiting for the coming of Christ.

My desire for this December is to keep the peace (mine, mostly) and also to really impart the meaning of Christmas to our boys while celebrating in the normal snowman, Santa, jolly, traditional fashion.

So I've been searching high and low for an applicable way for our family to go through advent.

Today it just fell into my in box.

I've just printed out my copy of "A Jesus Advent Calendar" by Ann Voskamp and Nancy Rodden. I'd like to recommend this book to you also.

Click over to Ann's page, where you can download your free copy of the Advent book.

Each day's discussion has Bible text, a devotional meant to be understood and enjoyed by the whole family, an application (action point) for each day & color print of an ornament, meant for your family's own Jesse Tree.

Enjoy!

No comments: