Monday, August 4, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I can't seem to get any images in....but thanks to The Simple Woman for hosting this meme.



For Today...

Outside my Window...the sun is sinking low over the over the mountains. The breeze rocks the aspen outside and a pumpkin plant threatens to eat my lawn alive.

I am thinking...my boys are playing so pleasantly together. I'm just not going to break up this game to put them in bed...yet.

I am thankful for...my husbands' friendship.

From the kitchen...eggs, milk and butter coming to room temp so I can make banana bread tonight.

I am wearing...pink toenail polish, olive hiking pants, white tank top

I am reading...the Bible

I am hoping...that my dentist appointment turns out favorably tomorrow.

I am hearing...my house fan, again.

Around the house...floors are vacuumed, lots and lots of blocks, house smells clean and bathrooms need it! But hey, we have happy people here! C'mon over!

One of my favorite things...hand-me-downs. I just got a HUGE stack for ME from my neighbor. I'm grateful for new fun clothes, even if they're not trendy.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...dentist visit tomorrow, library visit, packing for a trip to the coast, guests here for play on Thursday, a few bike ride/runs with Juneau.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Could you imagine anything yummier? Lately, I'm missing my babies. It doesn't help that all my friends' babies are growing up too! I need a baby to hold, just for minute. This is E...when we first moved here in 2006

No comments: