Thursday, October 11, 2007

I can do it myself!

It's a fun world we live in around here....little independent people that really don't want my help much at all (unless of course I'm on the phone or trying to work on the computer). Little Critter has taken well to making his own sandwiches. He'll sit at the bar for 10 minutes, carefully distributing the peanut butter across the bread. Well done, Critter. He pours the honey on, then lines the other piece up perfectly. THEN he carefully cuts it down the middle, and proceeds to eat at least a quarter of it.
My goal is to be working myself out of a job, so by next year hopefully Critter will be making lunch for us all everyday. I could eat pbj everyday if someone else is making it. If only I can teach Eli to use the broom now.....

1 comment:

The Daileys said...

I was reading your blog to my 4 year old and he said, "I can do that! That is cooooooooool!" pb&honey are very popular around here too and that concentration face is too. Very adorable!