Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Seattle Part 1 (Warning, Photo Max)

If you asked me about our weekend ventures the first thing I'd tell you is that I'm not a city girl. That being said, we had some wonderful adventures. I only took photos of the good parts, and I'd love to share. :)
Ralph at the Sound.

We haven't seen the ocean for a whole year!

From the Wharf....the Space Needle was the favorite thing for the boys.

Good food, no this meal was GREAT. Of course we had just walked about 4 miles, and I was starved. The best chicken-pesto-tomato sandwich EVER.

Then we found the monorail. The boys were thrilled to ride, we were thrilled not to walk more!

From the Space Needle


Can you find all three boys?

I brought this homely little creature home with us.

Pacific Science Center...mirrors that made us laugh a long time.

The Butterfly Room.


Excuse me...The Butterfly/ Exotic Flower Room

The Cocoon Room, I got to watch a monarch emerge!

The boys LOVED this set and begged to go back again and again.

The Aquarium, tide pools without the ocean. More pics to come. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

April D said...

Looks like a great trip-love the pics of "educational" things, too!
My kids were being mean to me last night about my "plans" to turn our vacation into a field trip. Lol. You can take the mom out of homeschooling but you can't take the homeschooling out of the mom, right?
Besides, learning IS FUN! ;)