Wednesday, September 1, 2010

dwelling places

things to treasure in my heart...

Joey was playing King Solomon last night. "I am King Solomon. Tell me your problems and I will give you great wisdom."

I thought about it.

"I am really excited to move into our house. I'm really impatient. I want to move in tomorrow? What should I do?"

His answer, "Find something fun to do while you're waiting."

Lest we find ourselves waiting with our eyes glazed over, hearts set on the hard things...oh, let's play!


Let's do toss in a coin and make a wish, dream a little.



Look up, again, at the trees and their leaves, their seed pods. They'll soon be on the ground. Crunching wonderfully under our shoes.



Let 'em climb the walls a little.

Let them walk a little, think about whatever they like.
...delight
....feel
...marvel

...be small
...be together


A little sage wisdom from our own little Solomon. How much, how much I learn and am reminded from my boys.

(and don't forget your camera)

No comments: