Thursday, February 26, 2009


For Today...

Outside my window...the ground is wet with rain of the day. The stars are out, bright. My husband saw a shooting star tonight.
I am thankful for... blog time.
From the learning rooms... So much fun in Science today, studying Animal Groups.
From the kitchen...All is quiet, roast is thawing for tomorrow.
I am wearing...after-run comfy clothes.
I am creating... posters for science grouping, baby blanket is resting tonight.
I am going...to keep on pursuing peace.
I am reading... blogs, that's all tonight.
I am hoping...that P. Curtis is right.
I am hearing...Earl. Mmmmhmm. Ralph is watching.
Around the house...boys are sleeping, doggy is sleeping, I'm sleepy.
One of my favorite things...running in the rain, or after the rain.
A few plans for the rest of the week: reader's theatre, Bible Study, taking a little boy on a date, choir, boy scouts, resting.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
This is

Aurora Borealis, I'd love to see the Northern Lights one day










Visit the http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to share yours

No comments: