Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For today

For Today...

Outside my window... little happy boys run on the yellow lawn, happy to be in the sunshine. The trees are just waiting for spring, they'll have a long wait.
I am thinking...that I'm so grateful for my home.
I am thankful for...my home...and space.
From the learning rooms..weather...precipitation, to be exact. A little Spanish, learning to carry numbers, more of Aesop's Fables.
From the kitchen...tacos for dinner. Mmm. Maybe I'll get a little ice cream after basketball for the freezer.
I am wearing...jeans and a black long sleeve T.
I am creating...a blue baby blanket, order in my boys' rooms (sneaking old toys to the goodwill.)
I am going...to be soooo happy tomorrow night.
I am reading...I just finished a book, need to order another.
I am hoping...for answers.
I am hearing...a quiet house, happy boys.
Around the house...boys are playing with legos and playmobiles. I'm getting the house in order for the arrival of my sweet husband, coming home from work travel.
One of my favorite things...getting the boys all tucked in at night and watching a good movie.
A few plans for the rest of the week: the before mentioned husband-welcoming, a trip to the spa, very busy little boy sports/scouts/birthday parties, and an ANSWER.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

















Visit the http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to share yours

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Oooooh! The spa! You deserve it :)