Monday, December 1, 2008

Grateful for the Day


You can join us over at Sweet Peggy's Simple Woman, share your Monday too.

For Today...

Outside my window...the Christmas lights shine brightly through our windows, the crescent moon beams in the night sky

I am thinking...that I really love routine. I'm looking forward to a Monday morning.

From the learning rooms...I just got "My Father's Dragon, and will start reading it with the boys tomorrow. I have to prepare for the morning yet.

I am thankful for... my husband who made dinner tonight when I had a lot on my mind.

From the kitchen...Chili and homemade cornbread. Mmm. There is a bit of dark choclate in the cupboard waiting for me in a bit.

I am wearing...fluffy black slippers, jeans, black t and the black sweater that I'm wearing too much these days.

I am reading...nothing. This is certainly a problem. I need to find something, quick!

I am hoping...that some of you will come and see my Peace on Earth and join me in a 31 day challenge for household peace.

I am creating...a blanket, crocheted for a certain someone. Yes, I finished my chunky red, rainbow-shaped blanket that I've been working on for 5 years.

I am hearing...the boys watch Snoopy, the hum of the dishwasher.

Around the house...we started Christmas decorations, vacuumed and cleaned baths today.

One of my favorite things...long runs in crisp November air.

A few plans for the rest of the week.. groceries, library, school, dinner for a friend with a new baby (I hope!), Christmas shopping with my mama on Saturday, gift wrapping and making pine cone bird feeders.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing with you...


Our Cozy Kitty, Tucker

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Tucker!!

Cute and fluffy :D