Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Swingin'

I know at times, life is so simple and routine I have time to bore you all with the mundane details of my life, blogging about everything right down to the cute things my kiddos say. However, this is not that season. I'm doing all I can to keep my head cool in these hot-busy-crazy days of summer. I have a love-hate thing going on with all this play-madness. Yes, playing can sometimes get a little mad. This week I'm cooling off at home with nothing but ordinary library trips, playdoh, laundry, and more laundry. I do want to catch you all up on our summer days with some fun photos. Sneak a peak.

Saturday Morning Cartoons
 


Joey's Lego Dinosaur. What a winner!
 


Do you see that our eggs are even happy?
 


More photos in the next post!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: