Saturday, October 20, 2007

Feature Article on Peanut

Peanut, Born August 31, 2005 in Leesburg, VA. My labor was 4 1/2 hours. Sweet Pea's First Birthday was celebrated at Quince Park in Redmond, OR. All of his grandparents made it to this party. He ate his cake with a fork! We celebrated his 2nd birthday in Redmond too, had a party at home this time. Nana made little bug cakes (he loves bugs) for him and sent them, we weren't able to make it there for his day. I made a caterpillar cake and he ate as much as I'd let him!


Sweet Pea was 2 August, 31. He's amazing, and keeping me really, really busy. If left alone, he can empty a tube of toothpaste in under a minute. He's also been found getting gum out of the cupboards, up really high. He LOVES to be in the bath or shower, he takes showers at least once a day.
The boy loves to be "nakeg."
You'll often find Sweet Pea running around with a handful of small toys, little treasures. He loves dolphins, frogs, trains.

Pea was a happy, happy baby.Here he's wearing a more serious, waking up face. Born to a full, noisy family, he was content to nurse, then sit and watch his brothers go by. He got a lot of brotherly love from the start. One could say that he's as quick as he is in order to keep up with his brothers. I agree, there is a race to win. To his credit though, I think he's as sharp as his older brothers, with a new direction, of course.

Sweet Pea can count to 13, sings (well, shouts) several songs, and is potty training himself. You won't hear me complaining... He loves playing trains with Scoot and blocks and cars with LC. He joins right into the wrestling with dad and the boys, and he loves to snuggle, read, or get tickled by me. He's got a black belt in tae kwon kiddo, you'll often find him on the bench for foul play.

This, my friends, is Sweet Pea.

1 comment:

The Daileys said...

So precious! Eli was a beautiful baby and is an adorable little boy. GOod job momma! Today is my eldest son's birthday and you have given me a great idea to feature him today! Thanks!