Sunday, July 8, 2012

Platforms, Play & Pursuit: Week 5


I'd love for you to come with me on a path of being intentional.  Intentional in helping my boys fill their empty summer hours, living out the dream of actually doing some of those fun ideas I've pinned on Pinterest, and pursuing and nurturing their little hearts.  Read more about it here.


We are travelling to a Classical Conversations Practicum this week, so my plans are itty bitty.


This weeks' Platform(giving the kids a place to start independent play):


     Inside: bringing a journal and pencil on our trip to write or draw when things are quiet


     Outside:  I'll make my best effort to get the boys to a new, fun park on our trip.  


This Weeks' Play: will be provided in kid camps. 


This Weeks' Pursuit: In spite of a very busy week planned (I'm providing a training out of town with my kids in tow) I'll try hard to spend extra minutes with them during the day and at bedtime to connect & love on them.  I'll also send my husband mushy texts while we're gone.

*My boys are 6, 8 & 10.  If these activities are too advanced, switch them up so they work safely and sanely for your kiddos.

1 comment:

Hazel M. Wheeler said...

Love, love love the Catherine M. Wallace quote. What a good reminder...

Have a good practicum, Teachin' Mama!:)