Saturday, July 16, 2011

Funny Week

My husband is gutting & fileting a fish...

Eli: we're eating that for dinner?
Dad: Yup.
Eli: Can we just have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?
Dad: I think you might like the fish.
Eli: But I never eat fish.
Dad: You like fish and chips, right?
Eli: That's made out of fish??
*******

The Boys & I were riding our bikes home from Karate...

Joey looking at a truck (having recently read about biodiesel):
Joey: V8? Does that mean it uses Tomato Juice for fuel?

3 comments:

The Daileys said...

I love those moments when what our children really think come out. Priceless!

Hazel M. Wheeler said...

Your family is too sweet!

I love how kids are so literal, and then other times, totally miss the obvious.:)

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

Giggling Hard. That's Priceless!