Saturday, April 10, 2010

Twas the day before Easter...

Rewind a week or so....last Saturday we made a family trip to Home Depot for a store Easter Egg hunt which promised candy for the boys and discounts for the grown ups. We had a lovely time, looking for eggs young and old. Then we hit the monthly kids workshop and Eli and I made a butterfly house together. Ralph worked with Joey, and Nate wandered up and down the aisle looking for more eggs. It was a fantastic family time. I highly recommend Home Depots workshops for the kids. We brought the butterfly houses home and plan to paint them soon.
Eli, digging the work goggles.
This next picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. A great picture of our perfect little family....Eli slumping off down the Eli aisle, pouty because he didn't find an egg (in this aisle.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hazel M. Wheeler said...

Thanks for a peek! Eli's hair completely *slays* me!

Connie said...

Really funny! I love that first pic too of the happy little boy sitting on the toilet! Ha! Thanks for your note! I'll keep you posted as I progress in making a decision about home school!

Hilary said...

I'm slayed by Eli's hair, too! And by his adorable scowl in the last picture :)