Saturday, January 30, 2010

5 Question Friday on Saturday





1. Would you ever vacation alone?
I daydream on a regular basis about having a weekend almost anywhere quiet just by myself. Yes. I would love to go alone. I would read, pray, walk and run, eat, rest, pray. I can dream about it. Maybe one day.



2. Do you go the speed limit?

No. But I am mindful of my environment and occupants.

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
I really wanted to have a record of our lives. I thought it would be so fun to have a living journal to look back on. Now I blog because I have more words than I get to speak in a day. I live with four boys and love the female friendships. ;) I love to read other blogs, it's very inspiring and encouraging.

4. Where do you shop for yourself?

Where ever I am. Costco, Fred Meyer, Macy's...but often times I shop online with Land's End too.

5. What was the song you danced your first dance at your wedding?
Would you believe I don't remember? I do remember the song we chose for communion, it's a very special song to us.... This Road by Jars of Clay. Sweet Memories...

This Road

All heavy laden acquainted with sorrow
May Christ in our marrow, carry us home
From alabaster come blessings of laughter
A fragrance of passion and joy from the truth

Grant the unbroken tears ever flowing
From hearts of contrition only for You
May sin never hold true that love never broke through
For God's mercy holds us and we are His own

This road that we travel, may it be the straight and narrow
God give us peace and grace from You, all the day
Shelter with fire, our voices we raise still higher
God give us peace and grace from You, all the day through

No comments: