- I really, really long to spend more time outside while I can just now. Soon the foliage will be dry and gone and it'll be so cold to be out. I am inspired by this eclectic mama.
- Ralph had reconstructive surgery last week. This has been more challenging for me than I even thought. I would rather have him here, unable to do anything, than gone on travel though. I'm so grateful he can work from home just now.
- I've been working out my month-long-menu. October was my first shot and it was a success. I loved not doing a major grocery shop every week. (The kids do too.)
- I have too many things that I want to do right now, and am not being to reasonable about it. I am overwhelmed with all there is to be done.
- Joey had his first vision therapy appointment today. It went well. This was the first appointment of six months of therapy.
- I am deep into a good book and am enjoying to the hilt. Simple pleasures.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Some fleeting thoughts...