Thursday, December 11, 2008

Peace On Earth~Day 12 Prepare (Updated)

My week has been crazy. I am definitely feeling the pinch I have been so busy, Peanut hasn't been feeling great=not much sleep for me. I feel like things are escalating as we circle nearer to Christmas.

Therefore, I am going to heavily employ my crock pot.

I love my crock pot, maybe not as much as this gal does,

but she has some incredible ideas. :) Check out her site for fun and yummy recipe's and reviews. Tonight I'm settling in with my favorite Crockpot cookbook and I'm going to plan meals that I can double, and stock up for the next couple of busy weeks. Join me! Tell me about your favorite recipes!



James 3:2-5
Indeed, we all make many mistakes. For if we could control our tongues, we would be perfect and could also control ourselves in every other way.

We can make a large horse go wherever we want by means of a small bit in its mouth. And a small rudder makes a huge ship turn wherever the pilot chooses to go, even though the winds are strong. In the same way, the tongue is a small thing that makes grand speeches.

No comments: