Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday's Back!

I'm taking time out today to make another entry for the Simple Woman's Daybook. Read more about her here.

FOR TODAY (PLACE THE DATE HERE)...
Outside my window... the wind is kicking it up. It's chilly and breezy out there, but the sun is peeking through.
I am thinking...of all these thoughts I want to blog.
I am thankful for... home sweet home.
From the learning rooms...Christmas break, but we have an ant farm going, and lots of art work and building happening.
From the kitchen...I'm working on that. It's empty, so I'll have to be creative for dinner.
I am wearing...tennies, yoga pants, a favorite sweatshirt
I am creating...some order to this crazy-post-travel house.
I am going...to take a nap today.
I am reading...Stuart Little to the boys, and the Bible
I am hoping...for a restful, playful week.
I am hearing...Joey playing the drums on the kitchen table, it's seriously loud.
Around the house...laundry, christmas gifts scattered playfully, unpackingness.
One of my favorite things...windy winter days
A few plans for the rest of the week: a little penny poker with my man, laundry, grocery shopping, one more Christmas gift, a gift exchange on New Year's, corned beef and cabbage, laundry, maybe catching up with a friend or two.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

my little miners in CA taking a tour of the gold mines

No comments: