Monday, December 15, 2008

For Today

For Today...

Outside my window...it's still snowing and five degrees. Beautiful to be locked in! I just need a copy of White Christmas....

I am thinking...rather, I'm avoid it- leaving me lying in bed for hours thinking all the things I've never thunk before.

From the learning rooms...four days until winter break!

I am thankful for...a warm home with enough room for five shut-ins, make that six, including Juneau...btw, I'm thankful that I gave him a bath yesterday so he smells nice shut-in.

From the kitchen...hot tea and a nice candle. A bunny is lying in my fruit bowl (??)

I am wearing...thermals and warm clothing

I am reading...oh, I wish I had a good book. Might have to find one tonight.

I am hoping...it's secret. Sorry.

I am creating...a nice big bubble with my gum.

I am hearing...Peanut play 'rocket's in outer space phewwwwssshhhhhhh...with crayons, no less.

Around the house...two boys in the tub, dog is sleeping and the tree is lit up.

One of my favorite things...quiet, I remember it, really!

A few plans for the rest of the week...a haircut, library trip, a christmas party, maybe, all day Saturday date with my husband, worship practice, and to resume running.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
a little excitement around our teeny Christmas tree


No comments: