Thursday, October 30, 2008

What on earth is a 'tag'?

That's what I asked my friend, Sarah today when she sent me a note saying I've been tagged. So I checked out her blog, and now I know.

It's a game. And I am wayyy too serious and analytical these days (could it be I'm not blogging enough?) so I need to play a game...and not Sorry.



The Rules:

1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs

Seven amazing or interesting facts about myself:

1. I have two sea urchin spines in my thigh.


I had 77, got them in Mazatlan, MX. A sweet friend was faithful to pick most of them out, but alas, I'm left with two. They've been there for...um neigh 15 years, think I'll live.


2. When I was a girl, then a teen, I used lay in bed in the mornings and daydream about waking up in the most beautiful home, married to a wonderful man. I live that dream.

3. I had my bellybutton pierced once. I have crazy stretch mark scars around it- a bit of an asterisk- to prove it.

4. Several times daily I sneak chocolate chips out of a bag in the cupboard.

5. I never get tired of being with my family. Almost never.

6. I think my balance is tipping a bit on the introvert/extrovert scale. I'm finding I need more time with God and alone, and less with friends.

7. I once cried for a long time after killing a misquito. I must have been...10. Poor bug- didn't have a chance (to eat my blood!)

Okay, game is on, ladies!


1. Karyn
2. deb (though I know it's a lot to ask in these days)
3. Cathy
4 julie
5.
Mandy
6. Julie O
7. hilary

* I chose the friends that I wanted to learn more about...so don't get your panties in a wad if you don't see your name here...just do it anyway!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'll get to this soon, thanks for the link! The sea urchin spines incident sounds most unpleasant!!

Karyn said...

Fun! I especially like #2... :)


Wait, now that sounds wrong. Doh!
I mean I like your second item. *laughing really hard now!*

The Daileys said...

Oh thank you for playing along! You're a gem! I loved finding out more about you, my friend! :)

Yule {b}Log said...

Can I leave my 7 here?

1. I have never broken a bone.
2. I aspire to be a truely great friend. But my friends keep moving away!
3. I am not a morning person and don't feel guilty about that.
4. I can't even believe the blessings I've been given.
5. I have never done a single drug.
6. I used to be quite a good dancer. I was the captain of our dance team and member of the All City team in high school. I traded that body in for a mom body. I earned 3 children.
7. I enjoy babysitting. I really do. I rarely get the privilage but welcome it whenever it comes.