Sunday, September 21, 2008

Simple Start to the Week...

To visit the wonderful host...click here

For Today...

Outside my Window...dark, cold skies and howly wind. Mmmm, autumn

I am thinking...next, Bible Study & I can't wait to spend some time with Him!

From the learning rooms...lesson plan modified yet again and ready for Monday early. Some new books too, science, Memory Verses to learn, Fify Famous Stories Retold

I am thankful for...my husband is home! What a help and friend he is to me.

From the kitchen... seeds are drying on the counter, chocolate chips in the cupboard waiting to be baked into cookies.

I am wearing...jeans, sweater, t and socks

I am reading...100 kids books, and reader's digest. :)

I am hoping...for yet another better structured week, and to tune out all those other voices this week- to listen to my Father better.

I am creating...space for boys to be busy with something other than wrestling...

I am hearing..."cry out to Jesus..." and an angry windchime

Around the house...we moved our computer downstairs, so little piles of piles to put away, and a big empty spot upstairs.

One of my favorite things...quiet evenings to just be....quiet

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...dentist, school pics, a tuppeware party, hosting our book group, Bible Study, a dr appointment, to rest.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

October 2000, My handsome Dad and I

No comments: