Thursday, August 21, 2008

August 13 &14 , 2008 (The BoatLoad)

Off to CA for a hike and picnic.


Kiddos and sineage


Enter, the Redwoods














The kids tried to reach around this tree, unsuccessfully. The trees, well, you know- they're huge!


A family photo, Eli was just woken up by mean ol' mosquitos.


My dear friend Kristin and I. What a fun friend to vacation with. It's always nice to vacation with another mom...they help out w/ all the mom stuff. :)


I love the twisty trees

















Kristin and her sweet daughters. Beauties, all three!


Little Wild Critters scamper dancing through the forest too.


We were all hunting a four leaf clover when my sweet pea brought me this: "Look mom, I found a heart flower for you!" These boys, they have my heart.


















Ralph made his yummy pizza for dinner on the last evening. Worked out much better than sandy beach hot dogs...

He're my sweet pea in the sunset, one last trip to the beach for us.


Kids and toes in the surf


BRRR!


Run, Sea Pea


All four of us, still smilin' over a wonderful vacation, hope we'll be back next year!


How on earth could I cut these wonderful curls?





On the way home, we stopped off for a bit to visit my Grandparents. My Grandma's sister was visiting with her daughter. The boys got fudgescicles.


My grandma and her sister, myself and "aunt" Cindy.


My grandma and her sister. Are they cute or what?

My Grandpa Dean and I.

A wonderful vacation, thank you Michael and Kristin. Like I said, let's plan it again next year!

3 comments:

Karyn said...

That is a great picture of you and Kristin! Makes me want to print it and hang it up! My pretty friends:)

Karyn said...

That is a great picture of you and Kristin! Makes me want to print it and hang it up! My pretty friends:)

ohhollyf said...

So sweet w/ ur Grandpa !