Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pedi's all around

Who says a little spoiling is a bad thing? Not I, says Mama cool-toes. My sister, Megan and I treated my Mom to a pedicure and lunch today. It worked well, as Ralph's gift to me was a pedicure too. It was a real treat for me, as my sweet hubby is far and away working today, my girlfriend Kelli took ALL of my boys for 3 hours so I could indulge a bit. Thank you, Kell!

So mom and Megan and I met up to sit and get massaged by our chairs while our feet soaked away their little worries. Then we got all the great treatments of a pedicure, including something like a cheese slicer, who's job I'll leave out the details. Anyhow, we came out with sparkling toes just like this:
After ward we headed to Siagon for some yummy teriaki. It was so fun to have time to chat and bicker just the three of us. A mother's day tradition I plan to continue...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Daileys said...

I love it! So glad you ahd a refreshing day! Cute tootsies :)

Hilary said...

Well, that's lovely! Sisters and a mom and sparkly toes and yummy food...