Monday, April 14, 2008

Peachy Quin

Meet my sweet, sweet nephew, Joaquin. He'll be a year old in just a few days, so while he and his folks were here we celebrated his birthday. Unsurprisingly, this little guy is so fun, so happy. He shows all the evidence of lots and lots of love at home and a cheery, stimulating environment. I'm so glad I got to get time in with him....in May I get several full days to hang out with him.

Needless to say, the boys and Ralph all really enjoyed him. The only problem is that there is one of him and three boys here...they just didn't want to share their cousin. :) Joaquin is getting around really well, he gravitates toward balls and dirt just like any little boy. He has curls that won't quit, and I'm happy to say, was fine with me holding him and kissing on him. I'm so lucky!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: