Friday, January 4, 2008

Too great a read not to share

Ever get one of those books you read, then re-read, just to dissect? I have one for you. Without going on and on and on, The Shack, by William P. Young is worth the read.

The fictious story goes....Mac, a family man runs into a terrible tragedy in his life. He is haunted by this painful experience. Mac has an opportunity to spend a weekend in conversation with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

To me, the most profound thing from this book is the reminder of how very much God loves me. There are many hard questions addressed in this book as well. This book might just rock your world.

Need I say more...want to borrow my copy? Ummm, I guess Ralph is reading it again....take a chance, get your own copy. Check it out at The Shack website. Good reading!

No comments: