This is supposed to be about my first child, but I think it's fitting that I'll do my second, being that his birthday is tomorrow.
Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born!
1. Were you married at the time?
2. What was your reaction?
I was very, very happy, and apprehensive after 2 miscarriages. We prayed a lot.
3. How old were you?
4. How did you find out you were pregnant?
I took a test, but I knew when I started getting out of breath- a first sign of pregnancy for me.
5. Who did you tell first?
Ralph, then family
6. Did you want to find out the sex?
7. Due date?
1/12/07 I think
8.Did you deliver early or late?
one week early
9. Did you have morning sickness?
10. What did you crave?
food;) I'm so hungry when pregant
11. Who irritated you the most?
myself, hormones are SO fun
12. What was your child's gender?
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
Well, we moved across the country. That was complicated. :) Other than that, no.
16. How many hours were you in labor?
17.Who drove you to the hospital?
18. Who watched?
I had an awesome dr, a million nurses, and Ralph
19.Was it natural or c-section?
10.Did you take medicine to ease the pain?
Epi all the way. I learned the hard way first time around
21.How much did your child weigh?
8 pounds, 10 ounces
22.Did your child have any complications?
No, he was just beautiful
23.What did you name him/her?
Nathan Dean (Dean after my dad and grandpa)
24. How old is your first born today?