Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Past

For fun I thought I'd share a few photos of our trips to the pumpkin patch from the past. It has been a favorite event for our family, and always a treat! These were taken in 2006, we went with friends here in town. It was hot, I had dressed the boys in long sleeves and they were all sweating! They always have a grand time at the petting zoo, Joey even got to hold a bunny. 2005 was a great year for us. Eli was just born, we took two trips to the pumpkin patch, one as a family and another with two of my dear, dear friends across the country. Nate had a fun time in the "corn" box. We got to do the traditional hayride of course, and the boys took a ride of their own. This is a photo of the boys and some of their friends, one of my all time favorite photos. In 2004, Nate was just 9 months old, and Joey nearly 3. We went to the patch with friends, and had a great time. Nate was learning to stand, Joey peeked over the fence with a dear friend Robert & a friend took a fun photo of Nate and I. Cutie Baby!

No comments: